- This Privacy Statement sets out how we comply with European Union data protection requirements. This applies to the entire web site. Any changes to these policies will be notified to you on the web site and will be included in the updated Privacy Statement.
- You can also access this Privacy Statement via our homepage and from the bottom of every page by clicking on the appropriate link. directflights.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our web site so that, in general, you can visit us on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, Then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
What We Collect
- We may collect the following information as submitted to our web site by you: A contact name (you should ensure that you have the consent of any individual's details submitted), your phone and fax numbers, your Email address, your postal address, your preferred user name, additional information and your preferred password. We may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products, and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services. Information about travel products or services will also be stored.
What Do We Do With The Information We Gather?
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use the information to improve our products and services and for research purposes.Our representatives will usually follow up, either by e-mail, phone, fax or mail, to people who have registered their details.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
Who We Share The Information With And Your Choices
- When you use this site and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement. We may sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless you tell us that you do not wish this to happen. This may include direct marketing agents.
- This process may include sending personal information outside of the European Economic Area and, if necessary, across international borders. The data protection laws in these countries may not be as extensive as in the European Economic Area. However, we have taken appropriate steps to ensure the same level of protection for the processing carried out in these countries as within the European Economic Area. If you have not previously objected to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by e-mailing us at: *